job opening for clearinghouse coordinator
Love In the Name of Christ (Love INC) is a nonprofit organization of 19 partner churches in Worthington, MN. The mission is to mobilize the church to address the needs of the community in transformative ways. We're looking to add staff to coordinate, train, and realize this great vision!
- Train and supervise phone volunteers to connect with clients by processing their stories
- Review information gathered by volunteers during the intake and analyze the case
- Determine where to refer clients to and ensure referred needs are manageable and specific
- Communicate with churches and gap ministry coordinators in regards to referrals
- Note the clients’ files appropriately and record all information into the computer system (referrals, products/services given, volunteer hours, etc).
- Schedule phone volunteers to fill available time slots
- Obtain and maintain accurate records on paper and electronically
- Produce monthly Clearinghouse activity reports and monthly love stories
- Conduct intakes as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agreement with the Apostles’ Creed
- Discernment, non-judgmental attitude and the ability to listen, empathize, and accept others
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively
- Reliability and dependability
- Healthy, professional boundaries
The position is part-time with the opportunity to go full-time.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their Cover Letter and Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: PO BOX 952, Worthington, MN 56187
Download Job Posting: Clearinghouse Coordinator